Wednesday, October 18, 2017

One minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me

I went to bed pretty early last night and slept just fine, but I'm still a little tired. Nothing that more coffee won't fix. Yesterday I went on an eBay binge and bought 1700 things that I absolutely NEED. Like a new Bare Minerals eye shadow brush. Total need! And I found the discontinued Mary Kay Velocity eye shadow that I love. So I got 2 of them. And then there's the Lula....I got the Princess a Nightmare Before Christmas Irma for Christmas. And some leggings. I got CH an Irma and leggings. And I got myself a couple things. But at least some of it was for presents.

I wanted to throw on jeans today, but then I remembered that I have a market guy coming in so I got semi-dressed. Not dressed up, just not jeans. Tonight I'm going to Target. I haven't been there in nearly a week!!

Today's Lula is an Irma with a purple background with black, hot pink and teal, paired with a pair of black ankle pants and a hot pink cropped sweater from Chicos.



It's always a good day for a little Coldplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

No comments: