Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Because tomorrow might be good for something.....

Wednesday! Last night the dentist went pretty fast, I think I was in and out in 25 minutes. I left with a numb mouth and $90 lighter. I really hate giving the dentist money, but I really like having teeth so I guess it's a trade-off I have to take.

I also FINALLY stopped and got my hair trimmed. I've been putting it off for about 2 weeks. And I had enough Fantastic Sams stamps to get it done free. I love free. Although I was obligated to tip $10 because the stylist said I had nice hair. Note- if you tell me I have nice hair, you get a bigger tip. I think I'm going to grow out the bangs. At least for now. I can always trim them later.

I'm hopefully planning a trip to CA for a long weekend in November or December. I miss the Princess and could use a couple days away. The only thing stopping me is money and my workload. But I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Todays Lula is an AMAZING Irma and leggings. It doesn't look super amazing in the pictures, but trust me! It's phenomenal. It looks solid gray, but up super close it's space dyed with light flecks of turquoise and pink. The photo doesn't capture the awesomeness. And these leggings!! I love this outfit so much!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziA88-n02k

No comments: