Monday, October 16, 2017

Burning bridges shore to shore......

What a great weekend! I have a new favorite Viking. I love love love Anthony Barr!! He is my new hero!!! Thank you, Mr. Barr! You have given Vikings a fighting chance this season. I felt a teensy bit bad celebrating Rodgers getting hurt, but then I remembered that he gets paid no matter what. And when I broke my arm, I got Ibuprofen. He is going to get all the best pain meds. He'll have no pain AND a paycheck. And he's still making more money than people who work 50 times as hard. So I think I'm okay with my being happy he's out.

The rest of my weekend was pretty good. I got 95% of the work I brought home done. Today I'm going to focus on sorting through some of the paperwork that got left behind. I'd like to downsize the amount of paper sitting on my desk.

CH said she can go to CA, so I want to book our trip this week. I'm super excited to see the Princess. I hope she's doing okay out there. I miss her!

Today's Lula is a purple (SKOL!) Perfect with leggings.

Friday I went home and put on a Randy and leggings. Randy's are not my most favorite. I need to size up 2 sizes to make them work with leggings. But I love this black, white and pink striped one with a pair of leggings.


And then Saturday I thought I'd stay with the striped Randy theme to go out shopping. Black and grayish-white striped Randy, polka dot leggings and the super-versatile solid black Lindsay with black boots. Perfect Saturday outfit!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8eJh4i8Lo

No comments: