Wednesday, October 25, 2017

But even the sun sets in paradise....

I think it's Wednesday today. It's been such a long week that I don't even know. I slept really well, but I'm still tired. I think I need a three week long nap. I am so looking forward to going to Cali and getting away from real life for a few days. I need to get away. I've been living and breathing this system upgrade and so much depends on a successful transfer. Only a couple of days left to get all ready. Fingers crossed.

Last nights Lula was a pair of fuchsia colored leggings with a gray Irma. Super comfy to lounge around in.




Today I went with what I think is my new favorite piece, a Nicole dress. It's fitted and flattering and dressy, but still super comfortable. I paired it with a very bright Lindsay to bring a little spring into this semi-chilly day. The Nicole is a blue-teal with blue-gray flowers and then scattered roses that are the fluorescent-orangy-coraly color of the Lindsay. I'm doing a terrible job of describing the color, but it is so fun! I am so in love with Nicoles. I was super skeptical of them because I didn't think they would work with my body type. But they are so flattering. They even give me an illusion of a waist instead of an oversized beach ball. I see many more Nicoles in my future.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaWnd3LJfs

No comments: