Monday, October 23, 2017

And when the samba played, the sun would set so high

It's Monday again. I had a pretty good weekend, but I did not get nearly as much work done as I wanted to. This week I will be insanely busy. I made chili yesterday, and apparently a breakfast, lunch and dinner of chili is just too much for my stomach to handle. It was delicious, but today my stomach is just icky feeling.

Dinner and a movie at ZammyZou's was really good. He made an ice cream batter french toast (yum!) and we watched a movie called "Happiness" from like 1998. It was a morbidly wonderful movie. And it was so nice to see C-C-W, I haven't seen her in like forever.

And the Vikings won! Skol! I may or may not have fallen asleep in the 3rd quarter. I was so tired! That was just a quick 20 minute nap, so after the game I slept for another hour and a half. And guess what happened last night? No sleep! I'm brilliant sometimes! And today I am so freaking tired!

Today's Lula is a solid red Carly and a charcoal gray Lindsay paired with black boots:


My Lula for Friday at ZammyZou's was a purple Irma and some amazing new purple and white leggings:

Shopping on Saturday was a lavender with mint sleeves Irma and leggings:

And finally, my Friday night pajamas was a long sleeve t-shirt from Old Navy (that I wear a lot) with one of my most favorite pairs of leggings:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIIW7nxBgc

No comments: