Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Leaving on a Southern train, only yesterday you lied

Okay, there is no longer a solid black LulaRoe shortage, and if any consultants tell you anything differently, they are lying! I've managed to pick up 7 pairs in the last 2 & 1/2 months.  And trust me, they are not the supremely wonderful thing you are expecting. If you are like me, with a little extra padding, you are better off in patterns! The solid colors show every lump and bump. And they fade pretty quickly, even hand-washed in cold water. Don't get me wrong, I love my Lula. I'm just saying don't buy a pair for $80 on eBay!

Today is our retiree potluck for the 6 people in our office who are retiring at the end of the month. I made a Greek salad that I did not expect to like. But it may have been the best salad I've ever made. Last night I made a small one to go with dinner, and it was so yummy!! I will be making it again.

I found the greatest nail polish in the universe. I got a bottle in my Ipsy and so I bought a couple more to see if they were just as fabulous. They are! The brand is called Dermelect. They go on smooth, they dry quickly, they last longer than other polishes I've tried. The only downfall is the price. But, you get what you pay for, right? If you spend $1.99 on polish, it will likely chip the next day. If you spend, um, more than that, you could get a week out of it. And the colors are great. This one is called Commando, and it's a perfect neutral color.



Today's Lula is hot pink and navy Classic topped with a sheer navy Lindsay. With jeans. Because it's potluck day:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJL9DGU7Gg

No comments: