Thursday, October 05, 2017

If you don't feel complete, if I don't take you all of the way, go....

I think today is Thursday, but this whole week has been just a crazy busy blur. Every time I think I may be getting close to caught up, something else happens. Eventually I will get this all figured out and get it all balanced. Until then.....

At least tomorrow is Friday! And that means a weekend is coming up. A weekend of laundry, cleaning and maybe even some extra rest.

Last nights Lula was a pair of navy and gold leggings that I got for free with a purchase and my Jungle Book T-shirt from when I stage managed the show. I would never have chosen this pair, but they are fun and super comfy for pajamas. And they were free.

Todays Lula is a forest green Cassie with a tank top I got from Maurices and a sweater I got from CJ Banks with a pair of tall khaki boots. I'm so happy it's boot season!!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLpZWNyM0I

No comments: