Wednesday, October 04, 2017

And then the jukebox plays a song I used to know.......

It's only Wednesday.....So far it has been the longest week ever. I'm so emotionally drained. I've been going to bed early and sleeping fine, but I'm still so tired. Last night I had another dream that I went back to high school to try to improve my grades. This is like the 10th time I've dreamed that. But I graduated with honors, so not sure my grades needed much improvement. So strange!

I really, really need to get my hair trimmed. The split ends are terrible. I could also use a pedicure. And I broke a nail this morning making coffee. Because I'm ultra talented like that.

Todays Lula is a turquoise Irma banded in the back and a pair of leggings. These are one of the very first pairs of leggings I ever bought.









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFfSDEA26o

No comments: