Thursday, October 19, 2017

Living with you's just putting me through it all of the time....

It's almost Friday!! I went to Target last night and spent eleventy-million dollars. I don't know why Target has that effect on me, it makes me want things I have no use for and definitely don't need. I hate Target. But I love Target so very much. But I hate Target. And so on and so forth.

Tonight I need to color away the gray hairs and maybe add bangs back. I miss them. I'm in the awkward stage where they are too long to be bangs but too short to not be bangs.

Tomorrow night I'm having dinner with ZammyZou, Lena and C-C-W. Not sure who else will be there, but I'm looking forward to seeing my friends.

Todays Lula is a polka dot Perfect paired with jeans with a Wish app sweater.  Because it's almost Friday!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkm3LJTSCWU

No comments: