Monday, October 09, 2017

And yeah I know, you thought you had bigger, better things....

Another Monday....my weekend was good. Saturday night I went to a drive in. I didn't even know that any still existed. It was a triple feature. For $8.50!! But the first movie was the Lego Ninjago movie. It was kind of cute, but I'd never set out to watch it purposely. Second was Kingsman: The Golden Circle. It wasn't terrible. Finally the movie we sought out to see, It. It was very good. The only real issue is that 3 movies last over 6 hours. So I didn't get to bed until after 3:30. That's a pretty late night for me. But I still got up at 9 and worked for 4 hours.

Friday I left work a bit early and went home and put on my lulajamas and worked on the couch for a few hours. I got so much done! For real!!

Fridays Lula was a pair of mauve polka dot leggings and a shirt I think I got at Macy's.


Todays Lula is the perfect colored Carly for Fall with a mustard colored Lindsay. I had to buy the Carly because the seller was only selling a pair of black leggings with the Carly. And obviously I needed the solid black leggings. I got the Lindsay from eBay for about 1/2 price of buying it new. I've been looking for this color and this is the first one I saw. I knotted the Lindsay and paired the outfit with black suede boots.




I was also able to snag another pair of solid black leggings that I'm going to give to C-C-W. I've purchased 4 pairs in the last 2 months, so they are no longer a rarity. LulaRoe must have made some changes to try and keep people happy. Especially with all the negative changes on the consultant side. Or so I've heard. I'm not a consultant, just a shopper/addict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsvER1dpjM

No comments: