Thursday, January 04, 2018

And I discovered that my castles stand......

Tomorrow is Friday! I slept for 5 hours straight last night without waking up coughing! I think a corner has been turned! I still have a lot of work to get done for month end, but I'm feeling optimistic about it since I'm feeling a bit better.

I need to put gas in my car, but it's way too cold. My fingers are crossed that I can put it off until Saturday's warm up. Speaking of temperature, yesterday it was 63 in my office. Today it is at least 108. I hate being hot!

Today's Lula is a fantastic Carly that I got FOR FREE for sharing Cherie's live Facebook video. She is the bestest, most sweetest Lula retailer ever! She doesn't use free prizes as an opportunity to unload unsellable Lula. Her share prizes and free gifts are always fabulous. And she really gets to know her clients tastes and preferences. I have loved every single free pair of leggings I have gotten from her, and it has been MANY! And this Carly is beautiful! I paired it with black leggings, because Minnesota weather, and a sweater from Target because I expected it to be 63 degrees in the office.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That's a cute Carly!