Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Now that I'm here, wishing I was still young.....

It's Wednesday, my 5th favorite day of the week! The roads are pretty much cleared off, so my commute was SO much easier. I decided I need to take a half day of PTO today so I can get to the post office to mail the Princess her birthday gifts. I may or may not have told her that I mailed them Monday. In my defense, I had really good intentions. But I can't even blame the snow. It's just procrastilaziness. I will most definitely probably get it taken care of today. I also want to make one more attempt at finding my car title. It has to be somewhere. Unfortunately that somewhere may be unfindable. Which apparently isn't a word.

I finished season 8 of Heartland.One more season left on netflix. I don't want it to end. But I'm also ready to move on to something with a little more action and adventure.

Today's Lula is a Carly that I picked up in a mystery sale. I totally scored! I got this Carly and a super cute black and white Classic for the price of the Classic. And both pieces are EXCEPTIONAL!!! I paired the Carly with a pair of leggings and a Lindsay. This Carly seems a bit shorter than some of my other ones, and I super like that!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYV9-KoSUM

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I like those colors!