Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Something in the wind has learned my name.....

The title of my autobiography is going to be "The Cough That Won't Quit". Because I have a cough that won't quit. You know it's bad when co-workers throw a handful of cough drops at you. I'm looking forward to a full nights sleep. Someday. If nothing else comes from not sleeping, I've managed to get to level 911 on Bubble Pop Fever. Yay for accomplishments!

I'm so happy it's warmed up a bit, even if it sounds like it's temporary.

My 28 game win streak on Words with Friends just ended. And I only lost by a couple points but I was stuck with a Q and absolutely no place to play it. Oh, well. I can't win every time.

Today's Lula is a solid black Cassie and Lindsay and a leggings material Perfect. Anything in leggings material is amazing, and this Perfect is no exception. It's so soft!!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM23rzEoi3A

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm not usually a pink or bright pink kinda girl (shocking, I know) but I do like that top. Also, I wore my duckling leggings and quacked a lot.