Monday, January 22, 2018

Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?

So, it's Monday. Last night's game didn't go as I hoped. It sort of reminds me of a Lucy Swann quote from The Stand: "He's gone… but I'll have his baby. Maybe… it's not all I wanted, or all I dreamed of having… but it'll have to be enough."  We had a very good season. We just couldn't finish it out. Our defense didn't bother to show up, our offense couldn't put together anything.....I'm disappointed, but a large part of me knew it was a long shot. 

So, today's Lula is kind of like a mullet, I'm mourning on top, but celebrating on the bottom. Solid black Carly and a charcoal gray Lindsay with a pair of super fun leggings. 




Pedicure Lula was a Lynnae, a Lindsay and leggings:





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Your Lula collection amazes me. Always.