Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Like a game show contestant with a parting gift.....

So it snowed a little bit yesterday. And by a little bit, I mean over a foot. I really don't mind the snow, but I hate the commute. A drive that should take 30 minutes takes an hour and a half. So much time wasted in my car. I could be using this time to play Bubble Pop Fever. Although I'm not exactly sure how many levels I have left. I'm at almost 1500.

One of the local Lula retailers had a fantastic football day sale and I was able to capitalize on it and I picked up some fantastic items. I can't wait to get them. A brown sweater Lindsay, a purple polka dot Lynnae, several other fun things.

Speaking of which, today's Lula is an Irma, leggings and a Lindsay. Perfect outfit for a snowy day in the office.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ousaiByU1ko

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I have a strong dislike for snow.