Monday, January 08, 2018

You say I'm a dreamer, We're two of a kind

Monday! The only things I really accomplished this weekend were a couple of really good naps. But they were fantastic and I have no regrets. I'd do it all over again if I could. I also spent the weekend watching football to check out the vikings possible opponents. I'm excited for our next game. And am taking this one game at a time.

I also may or may not have watched several episodes of Heartland. I don't know what I'll do when this show is over. I'm very invested! I even decided to keep the horsicorn/unihorse (see photo below) leggings I bought to gift because I'm sort of obsessed with wanting to own a horse now. I don't even like animals. But I want a pony!!

Today's Lula is a navy and red Nicole with a red Lindsay. And I threw on a pair of black leggings because this is Minnesota.


Here are the unihorse/horsicorn leggings. They are a horse and unicorn combo. Weird but interesting. Paired with a Randy because nothing matches these.

Yesterday's Lula was a pink Perfect and purple and pink polka dot leggings. And, of course, socks with hearts on them. <3 nbsp="" p="">


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9694K85Xc8

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

DO NOT LET TEENY SEE THOSE UNICORN LEGGINGS!!!! She has a healthy obsession with all things chewbacca and unicorns.