Monday, January 29, 2018

I'm not the kind-a girl who gives up just like that, oh no......

Monday. I didn't get all I hoped to accomplish this weekend done. I got all my Lula tops and dresses hung up, but I have no place left to put my leggings. For now, they are in stacks all over the place. I need to figure something out. Also, man I have a lot of Lularoe. Like a ridiculous amount. I should be very well dressed for a long time!

I finished Heartland on Netflix. I think there should be another season coming soon. Until then, I need to find something new to watch.

I scored at Target. They had 20% off boots on the cartwheel, and I found 2 pair that were $12.98. So, an additional 20% off $13 is like practically free!!

Today's Lula is a Lynnae, Lindsay and leggings:


This weekends Lula was leggings and Irma's. Super comfy!!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2J0Pdr2znA

No comments: