Thursday, January 18, 2018

So I wondered how she hung around this place...

Yay for tomorrow being Friday. Even though I'm still reeling from Prince Joey McItyre's choice of Madeleine over me and his fathers betrayal. This Choices app has me so sucked in and emotionally involved that it's reached a point of being ridiculous. I can no longer separate the fictional Royal Romance from my true reality. This is a horrible app and I had wish I never started playing it. And also I need to type this up fast so I can go play another chapter.

Today's Lula is a solid purple Amelia. Because purple. And I had to throw black leggings under it because Minnesota. I'm still not an Amelia fan, but it does have pockets. And it's purple.


Last night's LulaJammies consisted of ice cream cone/popsicle leggings and a way oversized, super stretchy striped Classic that at first glance doesn't match. But if you look closely, the stripes are the same color as the ice cream. Plus, it was pajamas.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyfcys1aLM

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Your legging collection along blows my mind!