Tuesday, January 02, 2018

If you have to ask you can't afford it lingerie ....

Back to work. I had a pretty okayish New Years weekend if you consider spending 3 full days coughing to be acceptable. My New Years resolution is to not be sick. I'm failing so far, but I'm hopeful. Eventually this viral-bacteria-whatever-it-is has to leave. Right?!?

I spent NYE on the couch trying to pay attention to Steve Harvey's New Years show. But it was rather boring and I wanted to play Bubble Pop Fever.

Last night I watched Knocked Up for the ten thousandth time. I am totally in love with Katherine Heigl's lipstick in that movie. I tried to google it to find out what it was, but I got bored after 17 seconds and wanted my life back so I gave up. But if anyone is interested in a research project, I'd be willing to pay you. And by pay you, I mean I can offer you a Target gift card with $1.72 left on it and a full bottle of fabric softener since I cut down on using it since it's not Lula-friendly, and also I would give you my eternal gratitude. And even my internal gratitude if you want it. I'd also point you in a couple of different directions on how to go about the research that I am just too lazy to do. Let me know if this project interests you.

I'm sad to write that my dear, former co-worker JC passed away on Dec 30th. She was very, very sick and her passing is not a complete surprise, but it still super sucks. She was one of my favorite co-workers until she was forced into retirement due to her health. She is greatly missed. And that is 2 holiday's in a row that I have lost a kind, caring, wonderful person. It just sucks.

Okay, on to today's Lula. I am wearing a super cute polka dot Lynnae topped with a solid cream colored Lindsay paired with some floral leggings. I love this outfit!



One of my outfit's this weekend was this adorable pair of leggings with old-fashioned phonographs on them paired with a bright gold colored Irma. A super fun weekend outfit!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJLZi0uyJw

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I heart your style. If I wasn't scared that lipstick was contagious, I would take your research job for the terms mentioned.

Unknown said...

I promise that lipstick is not contagious. As least I don't think so. That could be research project #2.