Friday, January 26, 2018

Well look at me, I'm coming back again....

FRIDAY!!  In between a major Lula shopping spree to spend my Lulacash, I've been staring aimlessly at two Words with Friends boards. I am not seeing a single play that will be beneficial to my score. I need to walk away and come back. I can play a letter or 2, but I'd like to score more than 7 points.

After work, Target is calling my name. I need to visit my happy place. And pick up some $125 milk. Nothing on this weekend's agenda except somewhere around 1400 loads of laundry. Being an adult can be so boring!

Today the Princess turns 26. 26! Where did the time go? I miss her so very much, but California is where she should be. She seems happy there. I'm planning a visit for March, I just need to find the time to check out prices. And hotels. I can't spend a week in her little RV. I'm thinking she can stay at the hotel, too. She wants to do a day trip to Santa Cruz. Since I've never been there, that sounds fun.

Today's Lula is a new Lynnae with a navy Linsday over it.



Last nights LulaJammies was a pair of leggings and a solid Randy. Not even sure if I matched, but it was comfortable!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

No comments: