Wednesday, January 31, 2018

It's so insane, 'cause when it's goin' good it's goin' great....

Wednesday....I have a half day of PTO today so I can go to the DMV and renew the tabs on both of my cars. Yay! I love spending eleventy-million dollars on something like that! Speaking of cars, of course it snowed because I just got a car wash. And also, a small part of me is concerned because I parked my car totally crooked today. But a larger part just doesn't care. I'm leaving at 11 anyway. And all the parking lines were totally snow-covered and blurred.

Today's Lula is an Irma and Lindsay with jeans. Because I wanted to wear shoes instead of boots because of my podiatrist appointment this afternoon. I hope he can fix me.

Last nights Lula was my favorite pattern mixing - stripes and florals.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

No comments: