Tuesday, January 09, 2018

No time to wallow in the mire.....

It's not Monday, so at least there's that. It's 417 degrees in  my office. I'd rather it be 47. I can put on a sweater, but I can't take anything off. Lots of work to get done today. And maybe a load of laundry when I get home tonight. Or maybe not. We shall see.

Last night I watched Over the Top, a Sylvester Stallone movie from the late 80's. The movie was just okay, but the music was fantastic. Meet Me Halfway by Kenny Loggins. One of the greatest songs ever. So in honor of that, today I'm going to listen to songs by Loggins and Messina. Right after I finish with The Doors.

Today's Lula is a solid black Irma and floral leggings. Comfy and cute!

Last nights Lula-jammies was one of the first Irma's I ever bought paired with black leggings. This is a super fun, colorful top that is a bit bright to wear to work.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You are fashion. LulaRoe Jammies! Copyright that and sell it to LLR!