Thursday, January 11, 2018

Yeah yeah they, they, they blew our minds.....

It's the day before Friday! And it's snowing. Next week is my week to have the underground heated parking garage spot at work. But the person who has it this week works from home Thursdays and Fridays, so I got it for the rest of this week, too. And today is the perfect underground heated garage parking spot day!! I lucked out!

I got this product: https://goo.gl/fR9tFu in my most recent Ipsy shipment and I think I'm in love. I've only used it twice, but so far it is not heavy or greasy, and it makes my hair look decently smooth. And it's semi-affordable. I expected it to be eleventy-million dollars, but I think it might actually be in  my price range. Yay for tamed hair!

Today's Lula is a solid light pink Irma, a navy Lindsay and leggings. And I even added the Premier Designs Jellybean necklace to dress it up a bit more.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I think you always look good, especially since you sprouted those ears.