Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Twenty-five years and my life is still.....

It's Wednesday! The middle of the week. I'm excited for both my pedi with ZarahZou and the Vikings game. But we need to quit looking ahead and take this game seriously. The team that played the second half against the Saints is not the team I want to play in Philly. I don't want it come down to 10 seconds left, we can not expect another miracle. We need to play hard for the full 60 minutes!!!

Okay, continuing on the purple theme, today's Lula is an AMAZING lace purple Lindsay, a solid white Lynnae and leggings. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be careful not to spill coffee on yourself when you're white? I've done good so far, but it's a long day! Fingers crossed I don't spill or splash!






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm slightly jealous of your amazing Lindsey collection.