Thursday, January 25, 2018

You know I like my girls a little bit older....

I had always been told that once I hit 40, it was all downhill for my body. I'd wake up with creaks and cricks and aches and pains. Well, the people that told me that were right on the money. I may look 29-ish, but my body feels 80. My back hurts, my knees crack, my shoulder....everything. I can't deny I'm getting older. At least I just had a pedicure so my toes are pretty.

I did make it to the post office yesterday, so the Princess will get her birthday boxes only a day late. I could have spent an extra $219 to send them overnight, but I think she can wait a couple days. I'm glad to have something I can cross off my to-do list. But it's "cross off one thing, add 7 more". Eventually I will make progress. This weekend I absolutely NEED to take an inventory of my LulaRoe. Before I buy even one more thing I need to sort through what I have. I can't find a couple things I was looking for. And there's always the chance I only dreamed I bought them.

Today's Lula is a Julia and a Lindsay. I bought this Lindsay with the intention of pairing it with a couple Cassie's I have. But when I was hanging it in my closet I saw how perfectly it matched this Julia.


Last night's LulaJammies were difficult to get a good picture of. They don't look like a match. But they do go together. Leggings and a Classic. One of the polka dot colors matches the leggings exactly.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODfe5017h4

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I like that Julia and you are fashion, as always.