Friday, January 05, 2018

Just one more dance and then we're good to go.....

It's Friday! I'm so ready for a weekend and lots and lots of naps. Maybe an end to this cough. I got into bed last night around 9:30 and wanted to play a game or 2 of Bubble Pop Fever. The next thing I knew, it was nearly midnight and I was still struggling to beat one of the boards. That game is horrible and evil. And I apparently have no impulse control. And no concept of time.

I'm still working on closing out the accounting month (and year), so lots of work to do today.

Today's Lula is a Perfect that kind of reminds me of the pattern of a scrub top. I threw a denim colored Lindsay over it. I don't super match, but I'm dressed. That's what is important, right??


Also, the bestest Christmas present came yesterday. As a bonus, my Norwex cleaning cloth thingy matches perfectly.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

First of all, I like that shirt - it's a cute pattern. I love your purse! And, I'm so glad you don't have an addictive personality. Me either!