Monday, January 15, 2018

And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down....

So this major sports thing happened last night, and I still can't really talk about it without my heart stopping. I had spent a couple minutes resigning myself to the loss. We are, after all, the Vikings. This is how we roll. And I say that only half-jokingly. Us fans have been through a lot. I texted the Princess that we lost and then I had to catch my breathe and slow down my heart to text her back "haha. just kidding." I was wearing Diggs yesterday, and he is my new hero. Right after Barr, of course. No matter what happens next week, we have had a phenomenal season and played some great games. And we already know that being a Vikings fan is not a fate for the weak!

The rest of my weekend was good. Still coughing. But still optimistic that it will end. I stopped at Target and my checkout ended with both me and the cashier all teary. I got the Princess a couple of birthday cards and the cashier mentioned that she got her daughter one of them and it was so perfect because it was so thoughtfully written, a little sappy but very meaningful. Then we exchanged stories about out daughters, we each have only one child, a wonderful daughter. She was getting all teary and I was doing fine. Until we got to the gift cards I was buying and she asked how much I wanted on each. And I said "$26, because she is going to be 26 on the 26th". And then the cashier got even more teary and that's when I lost it. I miss the Princess. Even if I know Cali is the best place for her right now.

Ok, on to today's Lula. A purple (SKOL!!) Carly with black leggings and black boots. This Carly is not only purple, it doesn't have a pocket. That's unusual for a Carly. I love this one so much!






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Your first paragraph was complete gibberish, but I love this Carly. It's so pretty.