Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Now throw your hands up in the air.....


Tuesday.....I spent several hours last night trying to reorganize my Lula. I've reached the conclusion that it is a lost cause. I just simply do not have the space for my leggings. I stopped at Target and got several plastic see-through containers, so now I have containers of leggings with no place to store them. My closet is full of my shoes. I have a mess. I am a mess. Tonight I will try to come up with a new plan. But it keeps coming back to the fact that I may just need another closet.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a podiatrist. You know the pain is bad when I am willing to use my money to pay a doctor instead of buying Lula. I'm pretty sure it's plantar fasciitis since I've dealt with it before. But this time the ice and exercises are not helping the pain. Also, high deductible health plans suck!

Today's Lula is a pair of paisley leggings, a Lynnae and a Lindsay. I'm very colorful!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Colorful and awesome!