Friday, January 12, 2018

i'm just sipping on chamomile....

It's Friday!! Still haven't gotten a good nights sleep, but who needs sleep when you've got coffee. I brought 2 large coffee cups into work with me today. Can't have too much! And I'm on level 994 of Bubble Pop Fever. I would like to request cupcakes be served at my intervention, please.

I'm going to have to miss yet another event due to this cough. I would not want me around either a new baby or other humans while I'm hacking up a lung. Because yuck! So I'll stay home and try to rest. Since I finished the antibiotics days ago, this must be viral and it's hanging on.

Today's Lula is a dark gray Irma with polka dots, paired with a sweater from Maurices and jeans.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1YkGO2Ieo

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

How about a pedi at your intervention?