Friday, January 19, 2018

Oh, somewhere down along the line....

Friday! Friday! Friday! Pedi tomorrow morning. Big, important Vikings game Sunday. 192 loads of laundry. That's my weekend!

In Choices, Joey McIntyre proposed and I accepted. But I don't really feel right about it. I may end up replaying so I can choose Drake. Joey may be king, but he did propose to Madeleine first. And I don't know what they did to consummate that proposal. The next chapter releases in about 4 hours, so then I shall see where the story is going.

Today's Lula: a solid black Lynnae and a red and white sweater Lindsay with black jeggings. Sidenote: Both pieces of the Noir collection I got seem to run a bit smaller than the regular Lula. I have a Lynnae and an Irma, and they both seem smaller compared to non-Noir items.


Last nights LulaJammies was Octopus leggings and an Irma. These are OS and fit very well. But I've had OS's that I couldn't fit over my ankle. Consistency please!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9uemia1W8

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

How do you sleep in an Irma? I feel like I would twist around too much and make a mess of it.

Unknown said...

The t-shirt material Irma's are just like sleeping in any t-shirt. Super soft and comfy!