Saturday, July 25, 2015

And remember me tonight when you're asleep......

Apparently I am the only person in the universe who likes Pizza Hut. Well, maybe not the universe, but at least in my house. This makes me sad because P-Hut is my favorite. The breadsticks are one of my most favorite foods ever. But whatever, I will order Papa Johns. Pizza is pizza, right??

So I went here http://www.theroadsidemn.com and had the best taco I have ever had in my life. I guess I've never really considered tacos to be something you could consider as exquisite. But that is really the only word to describe it. I was a tiny bit skeptical about even trying it. I mean, it was pork belly. I knew it would be at least good because, well, its food. But I did not expect to fall madly in love with it. The description from the menu:  house smoked pork belly, queso fresco, chile lime slaw and sriracha aioli  

It was absolutely fantastically awesome! The onion rings were amazing, too. And I will most definitely be going back there. It s a cute little gas station converted into a restaurant.And you can rent out the car wash for special events. I had the best dining company and it was a perfect night.

I did maybe drink a little bit too much last night. But I had a great night just hanging out and laughing and reminiscing. A lot of times when we think about the past, we focus on the negative and the bad times and our view of history gets distorted by that. But there were also so many good times. And some truly amazing times. And I'm really glad to be reminded of those. And I'm really happy to be creating new amazing times!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1O9DyFLIKo

No comments: