Thursday, July 09, 2015

Put on a little Dylan, sitting on a fence......

It's a fabulous Thursday that doubles as a Friday! and its almost Saturday! I'm so excited for my birthday celebration. Have I mentioned that I have the best friends ever. I have the best people in  my life. All of them. I am so fortunate!

I think Sunday I need to go through my clothes. I am running out of things to wear. I guess its a good thing, except for the fact that pants are generally not optional at work.

I joined a Wells Fargo survey site and have already amassed $25 in Amazon gift certificates. I think I may use it to buy more gel nail polish. Or I could save it up. Hmmmm, all the choices!

I had the best birthday ever. I was in bed at 7:30. This was even after I went on the treadmill and took a shower. I used the time to play Bingo Blitz and Candy Crush. At the same time. There are more levels of CC. I am now on level 1001. Some of these levels are REALLY hard.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-2j6JzazY
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLK9fbk4Lp4

No comments: