Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes......

Its such a beautiful day out. The weather is perfect! I celebrated my birthday this morning by NOT stopping to get a cinnamon-vanilla latte. I really wanted to, but I didn't. And I'm happy with that decision. Sort of. Its been a long time since I've had one. Maybe someday....

Speaking of a long time, last night I had the most wonderfullest glass of wine. It's been a VERY long time since I've had a glass. And it was phenomenally fantastic! Maybe the best wine ever! Sometimes not having something for a very long time makes you really appreciate when you do finally have it. But now I most definitely want another glass!! Most definitely!

I think 40 may be the best year in a long, long time!!

Weigh in this morning. I thought it was going to be bad, but I actually lost weight again. This makes me very, very happy! Now to continue this success!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRiWWcBKvs

No comments: