Tuesday, July 21, 2015

There is nothing in the world that can change my mind

So I woke up this morning to the very painful confirmation of what I have been in denial of for the past 2 weeks. There are few things more painful than stepping out of bed and feeling the sensation of stepping on sharp glass. Plantar Fasciitis sucks! At least I'm super experienced with it, as this will be my 5th or 6th go round with it. But I really do not look forward to 6-8 weeks of sleeping with a hot, sweaty brace on my leg and spending the day icing my arch. But at least it's not shin splints, so there's that.

I have tried to be so careful. Once I felt the first twinge, I quit running and now only walk and jog. I thought I could avoid it. But alas, I was wrong. And now I guess I just have to deal with it. I will not let it derail my work out plans. Will! Not!

I think I've heard Jukebox Hero on the radio on the way to work every morning for the past 2 weeks. Pretty soon I may have to start changing the channel. Or not, since I really like Foreigner.

I just started season 5 of Gossip Girl last night. There are only 6 seasons, so I have to start thinking about what to do next. The Princess really thinks I should watch 90210. I'm still thinking about that. She says its "like the greatest show ever". But really, Psych was the greatest show ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4_woZ-LUvM



No comments: