Friday, July 31, 2015

When stars collide like you and I, No shadows block the sun.....

It's Friday!!! Yay!!

I came home from work yesterday with a killer headache, so I just went to bed. Thankfully the headache is gone. I was afraid I was getting sick. My coworker Cindy has a horribly contagious respiratory infection, and I was afraid she had contaminated  me before she finally left. But I think I'm good. Apparently my headache was just the result of spending 5 hours processing commission transactions.

That is not part of my regular job, but poor Joan is out due to a horrible sudden flare up of arthritis in her spine. When I talked to her on the phone yesterday she was super loopy from the pain meds. It was hilarious. I mean, I'm sorry, shes miserable. But I was quite entertained by the conversation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85B_REWeNcM

No comments: