Thursday, July 30, 2015

They just don't write 'em like that anymore.....

Its the day before Friday! Yay! I'm so ready for a weekend of nothing! Lots of laundry, finishing up Gossip Girl, and nothing else.

Last night I tried on 14 pairs of pants. None of them fit right. This is the last time I'm going to whine about this, but it is terribly unfair that the weight I'm losing is all in my hips. All of my pants are tight in the waist and huge in the hip area. I went down to my next size, and they too are even tighter in the waist and still too big in the hips. What am I going to do?

Today I am technically wearing yoga pants. So not appropriate for work. But they fit. And I guess for now that is whats important.

C-H is in labor!! I'm excited for a baby!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgbsEz15SGg

No comments: