Friday, July 24, 2015

Those were the happiest days of my life......

It's a wet, soppy mess outside. And so now I'm a wet, soppy mess inside. Perhaps I should invest in an umbrella. But then I'd have to deal with a wet, soppy umbrella. And who wants more wet and soppy things to deal with??

At least it's Friday.

My morning started out fantastically with having to bring the demon kitty into the bathroom with me while I did my hair because she would not let TabbyWabby drink her water in peace. There is nothing like being trapped in a tiny bathroom with a monster attacking both your ankles and the power cord to your hair straightener. I hope she outgrows this soon!!

It's not even 7:00, but I'm thinking about how nice a nap would be. and I have to go to the grocery store tonight. Unless it's raining still.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsgICaEBOX4



No comments: