Wednesday, July 01, 2015

And that one guitar, made his whole life change.......

Another Wednesday and another super successful weigh in day. I'm still kind of struggling with living in the day to day instead of dwelling on how far I have left to go. Because I do have a ways to go. But I have also made a lot of progress. But I think I am finally done punishing myself with my weight and done doing the self-sabotaging thing. Yes, I've made some bad choices. But taking that out on my health and well-being is just dumb!

Speaking of dumb, I will be spending my 3 day weekend doing the 24 hours of continuing ed I have to complete before my birthday. Why did I put it off so long? My goal is to complete it Friday and Saturday so that I can have fun Sunday. I'm thinking I may go rollerskating with my old friend Jenny. I asked the Princess if I could borrow a dress and she can't believe I would wear a dress skating. I say why not? Plus, I would wear biker shorts under it. Just like the old days!

I need to call the stupid help desk because my computer is not cooperating. Something about a faulty network drive. I hate spending the morning on the phone with the help desk. For awhile I had to call them every morning to get my password reset because it wasn't saving. It was such a waste of time.


Because sometimes one guitar really can change your whole life!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tzi8wkYgI
And maybe a little of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tl-kOcnn1U

No comments: