Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby over and over the passion starts again.....

One of my favorite things are random early morning texts. I got one this morning from my old friend Josie. It said "Hey I'm thinking u may like Amy Schumer lol" What a random and hilarious thing to text me at 6 am. I think this weekend I'm going to go and see the Magic Mike movie with her. I don't think I've seen her since our 20 year high school reunion, so that's like a year and a half.

We were best friends in 9th grade, bonding over our mutual adoration of New Kids on the Block. And then we kind of lost touch over the summer, but reconnected in the middle of 10th grade. We lost touch again and reconnected our senior year. I didn't really go out a lot in 12th grade, having a baby at home and all, so friendships were a bit difficult. After graduation, we didn't talk for several years. But then we reconnected via classmates.com. We became super close again and that lasted for several years. I don't know what happened, we just kind of drifted apart I guess. We've never, ever had a fight and always had fun. Just one of those things I guess. Sad, but it happens. Anyhow, I'm excited to see her.

I can never say enough how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life. There are only a few people I'm super close to, but every single one of them are wonderful. I hope they all know how much I appreciate them.

For you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qis6VhHWuA

No comments: