Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I can see the new horizon underneath the blazin' sky.....

It's Weigh-In Wednesday. The scale did exactly what I expected it to, so I can't really be disappointed. A very small gain is not the end of the world, and based on how much I drank and how terribly I ate this past weekend, it's not a surprise. But it was my birthday and I love cake! And shots! I'm back on track, and next week will be different. But it does reaffirm that I need to stay within my daily points and continue on the treadmill.

The dentist last night was incredibly easy and painless. Since it wasn't a real filling, there was no drilling. And no novocaine. And it took less than 10 minutes. And now my crown is fixed!

I cut my ankle shaving. Pretty sure I need stitches. Or a skin graft. Or maybe even someone to finish my near amputation. Or I just need to quit whining about something that a band-aid will fix.

Some nice kid in my Bingo Blitz group just sent me the craw fish to finish the New Orleans room. I still question why I continue to play this game. It used to be so much fun. Now it just frustrates me. But I can't stop playing. And now I have 1300 more credits for finishing the room.

Its not humid outside, but inside its icky. It's about a million degrees and sticky.

I just got an email that we are having a pizza party tomorrow. After today's weigh in, that is not an option. So I will skip the pizza. While I will regret not having pizza, I will have more regrets if I do have it. Yes, I could make it work with my points, but its just not worth it.

Thanks to the great songs that someone is sending me, my musical appreciation has grown exponentially. I thought my music choices were very diverse, but  there are so many songs I've never heard before. And I really like many of them. No pressure, but I think I've found my musical soulmate. Even the old school songs he sends like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA bring back so many memories!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOvMpND2OZY

No comments: