Sunday, July 05, 2015

If ever you need a friend.....

Unless you count watching nearly an entire season of Gossip Girl as doing something, this weekend has been extremely unproductive. I did finish 2/3 of my continuing ed, but I also got sidetracked by Netflix. I've tried to watch Gossip Girl a few times but couldn't get into it. But the last time I got my hair cut, the stylist told me that I would love it if I gave it another chance. And she was right!

So my dryer is broken again. This does not make me happy. So I guess I will be tearing it apart again.  I hope the fix is as easy as the belt was. A dryer repairman I am not. But I'm sure I can figure it out. Fingers crossed!

I bought a new nail color for my birthday party, its turquoise and is called Island Oasis. I'm so excited  for next weekend and my party!! And my new dress!! And I think I need to trim my bangs. So much to do!!!

Tomorrow night is movie night at Sam's. Before the movie, he is taking me and C-C-W out for dinner. I also think I need to plan a girls night with C-C-W. Like soon!


I've never heard this song before. thank you youtube autoplay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7rgmzxUbU

No comments: