Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wearing your shirt 'cause it smelled so sweet......

Thanks to a couple of cats fighting with each other, I am awake at 5 am on a Saturday. The little kitty keeps attacking Tabby Wabby, and Tabby still won't fight back. And little Teagan is so hyper. Right now she is chasing herself around a chair leg. She's not the smartest kitty.

I can't decide if I should try to find some motivation and start my day, watch netflix, or try to go back to sleep.

I still have not watched the final episode of Sons of Anarchy. I really don't want to see the ending, but I would also like to put the show behind me so I can stop thinking about it. I wish I didn't know how it ended. But I'm also glad I have the heads up so I won't be surprised. Maybe I will finally watch it today. Or maybe I will wait a while longer.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR57iCHNFI0

No comments: