Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thanks for the joy you've given me....

Back to work....ugh! I could have used another few days off. I'm not sure that there is enough coffee to get me through all these emails and phone messages. And, the dentist tonight!! Yay!!

In better news, I stopped and got my mail. And there was my favorite hot pink foil package from Ipsy. I would post a link, but that seems like too much effort. Anyhow, this months products included a super nice pair of tweezers and some sea salt spray. The bronzer I can do without, but the exfoliater looks nice.  I'm also not sure about the bronze eye crayon, but it might make a fun eye shadow. Anyhow, I love Ipsy and it is the best $10 a month I spend!

I was in bed at 6:30 last night and was sleeping by 8:30. I shouldn't be tired. Maybe all that cleaning yesterday was just exhausting. But my kitchen is SPOTLESS! Or at least it was when I went to bed. Lets hope it stays that way. I still smelled bleach this morning, so that's a good sign!!

I'm not sure what is up with my bangs today, but they are not being bangs.

If I ever tell you that you are one of most favoritest people, I really mean that. I reserve that for people like the Princess and C-C-W. So if I tell you that, it means you are super important to me.

Ok, off to tackle some of these emails. And by tackle, I mean accidentally delete them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_eVcCAUXo

No comments: