Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm the satellite, and you're the sky.....

Weigh-In Wednesday! I have lost enough to enter into a new weight "decade". This is super exciting! I love successes. Still a long way to go, but it's working!! And my weekly points reset today. Here's to another week of staying on track!

So I gave in this morning and stopped to get a cinnamon-vanilla latte. My reasoning for this decision: I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want to! And plus, if I have the points, why can't I use them on whatever I want? I've wanted this stupid latte for WEEKS! And if I can go another 6 weeks without one, I'm way ahead of where I've been.

This latte did make me 5 minutes late for work this morning, but it is totally and completely worth it. And I'm leaving on time today because I need to pick up the princess and drop her off at her dads. and then I can go home and cook chicken! I never imagined I would be eating chicken 7 days a week. I have this Sicilian sauce packet that I'm going to use to make some sort of chicken parmesan, except not fried and no cheese. Almost the same. Almost.

I have apparently made the decision that the bangs are staying since I trimmed them this morning. Sometimes decisions make themselves!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zY_jSVXSU

And a little bit of DMB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzr7HKyHubk

No comments: