Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Some things in life you cannot measure by degrees....

It is such a beautiful day out. So nice that I decided to wear jeans. Actually the jeans are because I was originally wearing a pair of capri pants, but they were just too big in the hips. So emergency wardrobe change! And I think I may even wear jeans for the rest of the week. I have like 10 jeans day banked, so I may as well use them!

I have an awesome friend who is sending me a ton of songs to listen to. I can't believe that there is so much music I haven't heard before. His taste in music is exceptional, which I find a bit odd since back in the day he listened to Bell Biv Devoe and had Vanilla Ice hair. Actually, that is not fair because he did also introduce me to Cream and Joe Satriani, both of which I still listen to. Anyhow, I have loved every single song he has sent me. Except one, but maybe if I listen to it a few more times.....but probably not!

Tonight the Princess and I are going to make "mashed potatoes" out of cauliflower. That should be a nice change from the broccoli we usually have with the chicken and brown rice. Last night I went out with Sam and C-C-W. I had half of a cheeseburger. I know it was not the best choice, but it was so good. And then we went back to Sam's and watched 2 movies. I liked them both. We watched Dracula's Daughter, which is like 100 years old. And then we watched Radio Days. I don't always love Sam's movie choices, but last night was excellent!

Happy birthday, Matt-Matt. Not sure if you deleted your facebook entirely, or just deleted me. Either way, I could never forget your birthday!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxkJHX7ukKE

No comments: