Tuesday, August 18, 2015

And I know I'm never letting this go.....

Tuesday.....I just looked at my calendar and I have a 2 hour meeting this morning. I should have never checked it. But I needed to add a couple fun things - ZarahZou and I have a pedi appointment  Sept. 12 (which seems like 100 years away) and Cristin and I have bff time scheduled for this Saturday. This means I need to get started on Cristin's present. I know what I'm making, but I need to figure out the logistics. And since I'm limited to the items on my desk right now.....

I super love challenging myself with making presents out of just what I have on and in my desk. Last year we had a Christmas ornament contest, and I limited myself to just what was on my coffee table at the time. I wish I would have taken a picture of the result. It was actually pretty cool. I made a bell ornament out of a plastic cup and gold nail polish. Sadly, I took 2nd place. I could not compete with the lady who used an ornament kit to make some fancy schmancy thing. But I only lost by 2 votes, so there's that. But anyone can buy a kit. I'd rather do something that requires more effort. Plus, I'm sort of a dork. And I like making things.

Anyhow, I need to get started on her present. But I no longer have a glue stick. I need to restock! Glue sticks and glitter are some of my favorite things ever!!



I am absolutely in love with this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9Gou6d9Uo

No comments: