Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Just lay me down and steal my heart tonight.....

I finally took pictures of about half the clothes I want to sell on a Facebook garage sale site. Now its just a matter of getting the pictures posted. You'd think the money would motivate me....

The treadmill last night was the hardest thing ever. My stomach felt so icky from all the Sunday night drinking. But I pushed through it, and I'm glad I did. It's completely my fault I was hungover, and the treadmill just isn't optional!

I'm so giddy that there is another person in the world that likes both Nickelback and country music. This makes me so happy. C-C-W can't believe that there are actually 2 people that will admit to liking either! Now if he would just get on the boy band train....

There really should be a law against people that are 40 years old having to deal with acne. It's just not fair, you'd think I would have outgrown it like 20 years ago! I know its a result of the sweating on the treadmill, but I can't not exercise. I still use proactiv and I'm very careful about always washing my face. I kinda want to stomp my feet and slam a door. And I would if I thought it would help! Instead I will deal with this zit from Hell and hope it goes away miraculously before tomorrow night.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpo9B_adh8

No comments: