Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I wanna stick around till I can't see straight.....

It's another Tuesday, but it kind of feels like it should be Wednesday. I think this is going to be a long week. On a positive note, with the cooler weather I am able to wear all of the brand new Ann Taylor pants I got a couple months ago. In a smaller size. And they fit PERFECTLY! This makes me very happy!

Last night I was so excited to be using my ipod again that I walked an extra mile on the treadmill. I really do have the best music on it. It's just a little shuffle and only holds like 225 songs, but I got that size for running, and it really is perfect. And the music ranges from Martina McBride to Nirvana to Shakira. A little bit of everything.

My Jehovah Witness friends stopped by last night. They have been visiting me once a month for a year. They are very nice, and I actually don't mind their visits, but I so hope they know that they can't convert me. Me and God are good and I don't for one second doubt my faith. But if they knew how much of a sinner I was, they would likely run screaming.

Tonight the Princess and I are going to make rice krispie bars on a stick for my work potluck. Special shout out and thank you to Ggg for finding the recipe. We got some red, white and blue marshmallows so we are going to make 3 different colors of bars. And the Princess has a huge sprinkle collection from when she wanted to be a professional baker, so we should be able to make them pretty! I'm excited to get started on them!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxKCPjcvbys

No comments: