Thursday, August 06, 2015

No more charades, my hearts been displayed.....

It is so nice to have a vacation day in the middle of the week. And I'm so happy I finally got through all of my work emails and cleared up 3 huge stacks of paperwork. Because the best way to celebrate being caught up is to take time off so I can get behind again! Honestly, I just needed a break from work. A mental health day. I could actually use several days off, but I will settle for one.

I need to pull out my bins of clothes and get them sorted out for the garage sale. This is going to be a huge purge, and a ton of stuff is going!!

I shared the most fantastic steak with Ggg last night. I haven't had a steak like that in forever!! And he is excellent company. I really like hanging out with him, he makes me laugh. Thank you for the wonderful night!! And thank you for being my friend!!

I'm trying to make the decision between coffee and netflix or trying to go back to sleep for awhile. I hate being up at 4:30 when I can sleep in. It's just not fair that I automatically wake up at that time.

I started watching the new 90210. Its actually kind of good.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bTQrPK3yQU

No comments: