Monday, August 24, 2015

Sometimes your words just hypnotize me.....

Another Monday......I had a fantastic weekend. Saturday night C-C-W and I went out to dinner and then saw Trainwreck. The movie was good. But dinner was fantastic. We were pretty much trashed by the time our appetizer came. I got her to try calamari, and she liked it!! She even ate more than one piece. And then I got her to try eggplant and she liked that, too! She usually won't try new things, so this was kind of epic! I will not admit to bringing a bottle into the movie theater and continuing my drinking escapade.

I spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon cuddling on the couch with baby Layla. I am so head over heels in love with this baby! She is just a tiny little piece of perfection. I'm so glad C-H is willing to share her. I think there is always going to be a small part of me that regrets not having another baby. But unfortunately life just didn't work out that way. And it's probably for the best.

I finished 90210. Honestly, I'm just glad it's over. I have no idea what to watch next. I started watching a show called "The Gates", but I'm not really feeling it. I may give one more episode a try.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U

No comments: